Are you a small company, independent research centre, startup or innovator? Are you a student or a researcher? Would you like to use complex data processing (big data, AI etc.) for your daily activities, but you lack knowledge, competences and/or resources to fully embrace it?
Maybe you have a computing centre that is not fully used? Maybe your company has computers that are not used during certain periods? Would you like to share your computation resources with others, using a selected business model?
Maybe you design data processing algorithms and programs, and you would like to share them with others? Or maybe you have an idea on innovative ways to process and analyse data?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions – we have a preposition for you. Come to one of the workshops listed bellow and get involved with creating a unique large-scale computing environment tailored to your own needs!
May 6, 2019 Vilnius (Lithuania). Register.
May 10, 2019 Riga (Latvia). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 13, 2019 Vejle (Denmark). Contact email@example.com.
May 20, 2019 Warsaw (Poland). Register.
Taking part in the workshop and other activities will provide you with:
- Free access to computation resources (throughout the duration of the project);
- Opportunity to influence and shape the system in accordance to your own preferences and needs (project operates on first in first win basis);
- Free training regarding on using computation tools;
- Free training on creating computations;
- Creating and belong to a computation network (partnership opportunities).
If you have any questions regarding the workshop or the project, please contact project representative at your region.